Polígono Industrial Sta. Margarita. Pisuerga, 38
08223 Terrassa. Barcelona. Spain.
P.O. Box 428
T (00.34) 937 839 144. EXPORT (00.34) 937 837 333 F (00.34) 937 312 699
email@example.com CIF: A08320038
1:: Legal Notice
Auxicolor S.L. offers a website for public use made up of a series of interconnected and interrelated web pages comprising texts, databases, animated and static images, photos, sounds, designs, brand names, domain names and other distinctive features stored in computerized support that can be viewed on a computer screen by logging on to www.auxicolor.es (the Website). The aim of Auxicolor S.L. is to facilitate communications with its current and potential clients, share information of interest with the general public, and promote knowledge of the graphic arts.
By entering the website, people are assigned the status of USER. From this time, the USER accepts, without any reservations, the contents of the following General Conditions and, where applicable, any Specific Conditions that may complement, replace or amend them in relation to the contents and services of the website. Consequently, before accessing any contents or using any services, the USER should carefully read the General and Specific Conditions.
2 :: Conditions for using the website
The USER is obliged to use this website and its contents and services in accordance with current legislation, with these conditions and with generally-accepted conditions of use. Consequently, it is completely prohibited to use the site for illicit purposes or those which damage, prevent, harm, overload or hinder in any way, whether directly or indirectly, the normal use and operation of the website.
USERS of this website undertake to provide accurate and truthful information with regard to any relationships they may establish with Auxicolor S.L. through this website.
The USER of the website is obliged to refrain from any of the following actions in relation to the website:
- Its reproduction, distribution, public or private communication, transmission, public broadcast, adaptation, translation, modification, extraction or re-use of its contents by any means and in any way currently available or which may be developed in the future, except when expressly authorized to do so in writing by Auxicolor S.L. or where permitted by Law.
- Its use for any purpose other than strictly authorized private, personal and non-commercial use.
- Accessing the contents of the website by any other means than the usual methods that users are permitted to use.
From the moment that the USER first registers on www.auxicolor.es, he/she authorises Auxicolor S.L. to send informative and promotional correspondence The USER is free to refuse this correspondence by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and following the instructions in the correspondence itself.
Auxicolor S.L. reserves the right to refuse access at any time, at its own discretion and without the need for prior notice, to any USER who fails to comply with any General or Specific Condition. Likewise, Auxicolor S.L. may change the structure and design of its website at any time, at its own discretion and without the need for prior notice, as well as the contents, services and access conditions.
3. Exclusion of liability
From the time the USER registers on www.auxicolor.es, he/she accept full liability for using the website. This liability extends to use by the USER or any other person of any password assigned to access the website or its contents and services. Auxicolor S.L. cannot be held in any way responsible for damages of any kind that may derive from the following, or similar, circumstances:
- Lack of operation, accessibility or maintenance of the contents or services of the website.
- The lack of usefulness, appropriateness or validity of the contents or services on the website for the needs, activities or expectations of the USER.
- The existence of programmes that may damage the equipment of the USER which, as a result of accessing the website, may cause an anomaly or alteration in any of the physical elements, programmes or files of the USER’s computer equipment.
- The reception, storage or communication of the contents of the website by the USER.
- Illicit use or any use that contravenes generally-accepted conditions of use or these General Conditions of the contents and/or services of the website by the USER.
- Breach of the current laws and usage terms governing intellectual and industrial property, unfair competition, advertising, corporate or contractual confidentiality, image rights and the right to privacy, honour and likeness.
- Quality deficiencies or defects of the contents or services accessed via the website.
- The failure of third parties to assume their obligations in relation to services offered to the USER via the website.
- Any deficiencies or defects with regard to quality or the lack of usefulness, appropriateness, validity, legality or availability of the services provided by third parties and made available to USERS via the website.
4 :: Links to other sites
To facilitate access to the contents and services available on other websites, the Website includes links to sites managed by third parties. Auxicolor S.L. cannot accept any kind of responsibility for damages deriving from the following:
- The operation, accessibility or maintenance of websites not managed by Auxicolor S.L.
- The quality, legality, reliability or usefulness of the contents or services either available on or offered by websites not managed by Auxicolor S.L.
5 :: Establishing links to the website
Any individual or organization that wishes to establish a link between their website and the Auxicolor S.L. website should fulfil the following conditions:
- The full or partial reproduction of the website’s pages or any of its contents or services is not permitted under any circumstances. The link should only give access to www.auxicolor.es and any dynamic or assembled links are prohibited, as are macros.
- Under no circumstances can it be given to understand that Auxicolor S.L. has supervised or taken any kind of responsibility for the contents or services offered on the website where the link is to be featured.
- The establishment of a link does not imply that there is any relationship between Auxicolor S.L. and the administrator of the website where the link is featured, nor its acceptance or approval of that site’s contents or services.
- The website where the link is featured may not contain any inaccurate, incorrect or false statements about the website of Auxicolor S.L. or its contents and services.
- The website where the link is featured may not contain any other distinguishing marks referring to Auxicolor S.L. except those used in the link itself, unless expressly authorized in writing by Auxicolor S.L.
- The website where the link is featured may not contain any contents or services that contravene the Law or public order, or which may damage the rights of Auxicolor S.L. or third parties.
6 :: Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
The website and all its contents, including databases, codes, texts, animated and static images, photos, sounds, designs, trademarks, domain names and other distinctive features, are protected by Law and International Treaties on intellectual and industrial property rights.
Any attempt to exploit these rights, including the reproduction, distribution, communication, transmission, public broadcast, adaptation, translation, modification, extraction or re-use of part or all of the website and its contents by any means either currently in use or which may be developed in the future is strictly prohibited unless authorized in advance in writing by Auxicolor S.L.
Auxicolor S.L. does not grant any licence or rights to the use of its assets protected by intellectual and industrial rights, or any other exclusive right, or to any other asset or right related to its website and/or its contents and/or services.
Auxicolor S.L. will take all the civil, criminal or administrative actions to which it is entitled by law to defend its rights.
The legitimacy of the intellectual or industrial property rights of contents provided by third parties is entirely their own responsibility.
If you observe any violation of intellectual or industrial property rights, please send written notification to Auxicolor S.L., Polígono Industrial Sta. Margarita. Pisuerga, 38, 08223 Terrassa, Barcelona, Spain.
7 :: Protection of Personal Data
Party Responsible for Processing your data:
In accordance with EU regulation 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation, we inform you that the entity responsible for processing your data is:
AUXICOLOR, S.L ID
Number: NIF B-08.320.038
Postal Address: C/ Pisuerga 38, Santa Margarita Industrial Estate
Purpose of Processing your data: Manage and respond to requests for information/inquiries
AUXICOLOR, S.A. will process your data with the aim of:
- Managing and responding to requests for information and/or enquiries received from users through the web contact form.
- Managing the sending of information which we receive and, in cases where appropriate, provide details of AUXICOLOR product offers and/or services in which an interest has been expressed.
AUXICOLOR will not make automatic decision based on your profile.
Legitimization of processing of data: Consent granted by interested party.
The legal basis for the processing of your data is obtaining the consent of the file user. This is the reason why AUXICOLOR requests said consent to process your data with the above aims of managing and responding to enquiries that we receive in mind, consent which is granted at the time of completing and submitting this form.
AUXICOLOR, S.A. saves the personal data you have provided us with indefinitely or until you request its deletion.
Recipients with whom your data is shared
Your data is shared with the company personnel and the company Administrator. The company EXON DIGITAL MEDIA S.L., may also have access to your data. This is the company responsible for providing digital marketing services and maintenance and development of the web and they would access your data as a party responsible for processing.
Your data will not be sent to third parties, except when we have a legal obligation to do otherwise.
Finally, we inform you that, if so desired, it is possible to exercise the rights that the GDPR 679/2016 grants to interested parties to access their data, request rectifications of any inaccuracies, oppose the processing of their data in certain circumstances, cancel processing of their data in certain circumstances, request deletion of their data when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the aim for which it was collected, right to be forgotten, limitation of processing and data transferability by writing to email@example.com with a copy of your ID card.
To facilitate browsing and maximise the efficiency and personalization of the contents and services provided on the website, Auxicolor S.L. may use sets of data that are stored on the hard disk or temporary memory of the USER’s computer (cookies).
The cookies used are associated only with an anonymous USER and their computer and do not provide any references that identify the name or surname of the USER. Under no circumstances can they read the data on the USER’s hard disk or carry any damaging programmes in their texts.
If you do not want Auxicolor S.L. to send cookies to your browser you can configure your computer to reject them or notify you that they have been installed. If you decide not to receive cookies, the efficiency of certain contents and/or services offered on the site may be restricted.
9 :: Applicable legislation and jurisdiction
These General Conditions are governed by Spanish law.
To resolve any queries or incidents that may arise as a result of the construction and application of this agreement, the USER relinquishes any jurisdiction to which he/she may be entitled and accepts the jurisdiction of the relevant Courts and Tribunals.